Jumpsy Jumping Castles
Stuck in Gauteng…. Kids have nothing to do… Why not rent a Jumpsy Jumping Castle and get the kids outside and away from the blue screens…..
We are driven by a passion for fun and excitement. We take pride in our quality, clean and fun Jumping Castles. Children should have fun! We will jump start any party with our selection of Jumpsy Jumping Castles.
Place your order
Call or whatsapp or send us an email
Pay via EFT
Let us know where you would like us to setup the jumping castle
All our equipment with be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised before delivery.
No Contact Delivery Service!
We are here to provide you and your family clean, safe and reliable fun. Our no contact delivery service has been created to ensure the safety of you and your family at all times.
Jumping Castle Instructions
- Children must not be allowed near the motor.
- If an electrical extension is used it must be a triple wired , earthed cord
- Do not cover motor with bag or tight material – it needs air
- Do not leave motor in rain/water – it’s an electrical appliance
- Do not switch the motor on and off
- Castle should be at least 1 meter away from walls or objects that can damage the castle – NB clients pay for damages
- No pets, shoes, sharp objects streamers or food allowed on the castle
- No adults allowed on the jumping castles – it will damage as it is not made for above 80 kg.
- Adults are only allowed on slip slides
- The air pipe feeds the air to the castle.
- It needs to be securely attached to the motor so air does not escape
- The pipe must not be bend or twisted – this will restrict airflow to the castle.
Setting up the Castle
- Put the castle where you intend to use it
- Roll the castle out of the bag and look for the air pipe (long PVC pipe, at the back or on the side of the castle)
- Attach the motor to the air pipe and fasten tight. The motor must be upright – standing on its “leg”
- Attach extension to motor – must be a tripled wired, earthed cord
- Plug extension directly into the power source and switch on electricity
- The motor needs to run continuously for the castle to stay inflated.
Folding the Castle
- Remove motor from the castle.
- Straighten the air pipe and hold so that the air can escape (tip: let someone walk on the castle and the air will escape faster
- Most castles with a pond have a short air pipe underneath the pond. Open this air pipe as well
- Fold all loose parts to the inside
- Fold castle in such a way that it ends up narrow and long. (same width as the bag)
- Put bag underneath castle on the one side and roll the castle tightly towards the bag.
Once inside the bag close with the attached ropes.
- Electricity keep on tripping when motor is switched on.
- Motor starts but cut out
Do the following to eliminate possible causes/solve the problem:
- Take motor and plug directly into power source (no extension or other plugs) – if still problem
- Take motor to another power source and plug in
- Plug motor into power source – ensure that no other appliances use the same plug/line.
- If you do use an extension ensure that the extension is a tripled wired, earthed cord, not longer than 15m
Jumping castle not stiff:
- Check that the air pipe is attached tight to the motor – no air escaping
- Check that the pipe underneath the pond is closed properly
- Ensure that air pipe is straight with no obstructions
- It is normal that bubbles and air escape from the seams
- Small holes is not a problem. If you can put 3 fingers in a hole please phone